TOP 9 REASONS TO START CREATING WITH PTC CREO 3.0
PTC Creo Parametric, PTC's 3D parametric modeling system, provides the broadest range of powerful yet flexible 3D CAD capabilities to help you address your most pressing design challenges. It uses proven technologies from Pro/ENGINEER, plus hundreds of new capabilities to unlock design productivity. Here are some of the top enhancements in PTC Creo Parametric 3.0
1. PTC's UNITE TechnologyUnite technology with PTC Creo provides users with breakthrough capabilities to improve productivity in multi-CAD environments. By allowing users to consolidate CAD systems and collaborate more effectively across systems, design teams will experience new efficiencies allowing them to improve product quality, desirability, and on-time deliverability.
2. Drive Freestyle geometry parametrically
With the introduction of a new Align capability inside Freestyle, PTC Creo Parametric users can now create and drive their freeform, stylized designs parametrically.
3. New and Improved Modeling Capabilities
PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 includes new round options, improved sheet metal capabilities, enhanced surfacing tools and more.
4. Extensive Hardware Libraries
PTC Creo Parametric includes a rich and extensive library of fasteners with a simple and intuitive user interface to speed up the process of adding standard hardware to your assembly design.
5. Integrated Learning Tools
PTC Creo Parametric ensures that new users are able to learn quickly, and experienced users are able to achieve higher levels of productivity.
6. Intuitive Reference Editing
Edit References functionality has been significantly overhauled in PTC Creo Parametric.
7. Enhancing Graphic Performance and Quality
Significant improvements include shade with reflections, bump maps, and full support for HDR images.
8. Powerful Analysis and Diagnostic Tools
New capabilities include a new 3D thickness check, enhanced draft analysis display, and a new connection analysis tool.
9.Enhanced 2D/3D Detailing User Interface
The notes creation and dimension creation user interfaces have been overhauled to provide WYSIWYG interaction following Microsoft® design standards.