Engineering on Demand, Engineering Services by Impac Systems Engineering (ISE)
With an uncertain economy, many companies are opting for "Engineering on Demand" services. They are outsourcing their engineering demands to competent engineering firms for a myriad of reasons. A few of those reasons follow:
- Accelerate engineering projects - Outsourcing some tasks within an engineering project can speed up the delivery and prevent you from the need to hire for a short time period.
- Free up resources for other purposes - Every organization has limits on the resources available to it. Outsourcing permits an organization to redirect its resources, most often people resources, from non-core activities toward activities which serve the customer.
- Reduce operating costs - Companies that try to do everything themselves may incur vastly higher research, development, marketing and deployment expenses, all of which are passed on to the customer.
- Resources not available internally - Companies outsource because they do not always have access to the required resources within the company.
- Work Overload - Some of our customers have too much work to complete their projects on time. We have provided the extra engineer they need to get the job done on time.
- Lack of Expertise - Some of our customers may not have a particular expertise that was needed on a project. We provided that expertise. CFD simulation is an example. If your company needs CFD simulation only a couple of times a year, it doesn't make sense to buy the software and hire the expert. We can do that for you.
- A Departing Employee - Some of our customers lost an engineer to take a job with another company leaving them a man short on a project. We provided that man.
- Temporary Workload - Our customer lands an unexpected job and is not ready to ramp up their employee level to accommodate the project. We provided that man.
- Ramping up Business - Your company could be in an unpredictable state of growth. You may not want to hire immediately or be able to hire immediately so we can provide the extra manpower.
At Impac Systems Engineering we are the "Engineering on Demand" experts
We truly understand that in today's economy, all companies are trying to do more with less. Whether you need help with:
With over 30 years of experience and satisfied clients, ISE can perform a single task or take on an entire Engineering project for you.
Our Engineering services span from an idea, to product design, to simulation of the designs, and finally, building prototypes.
We specialize in:
- Design Automation Programming: If you have a product where the designs are constant and the only changes are dimensions, we can write a program to automate this activity. Users will key in dimensions and our code will generate the drawings.
- Training and Mentoring: Our engineers can provide training and/or mentoring for PTC Creo, PTC MathCAD, PTC Windchill, PTC PLM Cloud and more. The training/mentoring can be performed on your site, in the Houston area, therefore customized to fit your needs.
We are a Texas Registered Engineering Firm F-9008 staffed with PE's, EIT's, designers and drafters.
Contact us today to see how we can be your "Go to Source" for your subject matter.