Solidworks/Autodesk Inventor to CreoLearn the process of designing models with Creo Parametric 2.0 from 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production. Gain an understanding of Creo Parametric 2.0 from 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production. Gain an understanding of the design philosophy of Creo Parametric 2.0 through this extensive hands-on course with numerous practice exercises. This course is for existing Solidworks/Autodesk Inventor users who want to be proficient with Creo 2.0.
Topics include: Creo Parametric Interface
- Manipulating a model
- Sketching and creating geometry
- Part creation and modification
- Create direct features
- Datum features
- Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
- Creating relations to capture design intent
- Design documentation and detailing
- Sweeps and blends
- Assembly creation and manipulation
- Model Analysis
- Feature failure resolution
Experience in mechanical design and the use of the Solidworks/Autodesk Inventor suite software.