Creo 2 Sheet MetalThis training guide enables you to use your introductory modeling skills to create sheet metal models, including wall, bends, notches, and form features. On completion of this course, the student will have acquired the skills to confidently manipulate sheet metal geometry, adjust bend developed lengths, and convert solid parts.
- The sheet metal environment
- Primary and secondary walls
- Bend relief
- Corner relief
- Regular unbends, back bends, and cuts
- Notches and punches
- Bend features
- Unbending complex geometry
- Sheet metal forms
- Documenting a sheet metal part
- Converting solid parts
- Sheet metal setup
- Investigating a sheet metal part
Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling I & II and Creo Parametric: Core Update Wildfire 4.0 to Creo Parametric 2.0 or equivalent Creo Parametric experience.