Creo Simulate FEA AnalysisThis class covers the fundamentals of Creo Simulate: Structural and Thermal Analysis. It provides students with the knowledge to effectively use Creo Simulate for finite element analysis, thereby reducing their design time. Many concepts apply to both Structure and Thermal analysis; but, a half-day is specifically dedicated to Thermal analysis. This is an extensive hands-on training guide, in which students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge through real-world scenarios and examples.
- FEA Fundamentals: P-elements and analysis convergence methods
- Basic Modeling and Analysis
- Types of Loads and Constraints
- Idealizations: Shells and Beams
- Sensitivity and Optimization Studies
- Assembly Interfaces and Contact Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Welds, Springs, and Masses
- Fasteners and Rigid Links
- Buckling Analysis
Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling, plus a minimum of 80 hours of Creo Parametric experience.