Mathcad 15ISE offers Mathcad customers on-site training. ISE provides a qualified instructor and materials. Customer provides conference room with projector, computers and licenses.
Course topics include:
- Open and save Mathcad files.
- Navigate the Mathcad workspace.
- Identify and format math and text regions.
- Develop and edit math expressions.
- Define, evaluate, and use variables.
- Assign an expression retroactively.
- Define and evaluate user-defined and built-in functions.
- Define, evaluate, and use range variables.
- Use units in calculations.
- Plot 2-D and 3-D graphs.
- Solve for the roots of a function with a single independent variable.
- Symbolically solve equations.
- Numerically solve a system of linear and nonlinear equations.
- Solve unconstrained and constrained optimization problems.
- Solve ordinary differential equations.
- Create a program within the Mathcad worksheet using Mathcads programming features.
- Import and export data.
- Smooth, interpolate, and regress data.